     Hi all

     Colleagues at AGSO are designing a data management system and GIS
     for the Directorate of Minerals, Sultanate of Oman. The design
     process includes an inventory of existing data.

     We are currently trying to determine the projection and spheroid
     parameters of the topographic maps of Oman (250K and 100K scale),
     which we believe were prepared by the British Military some time
     ago.

     Can anyone help?

     We already have an email query in to the UK Ordinance Survey.

     Thanks.

     Jon Stirzaker
     Australian Geological Survey Organisation
     Canberra