----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hi all Colleagues at AGSO are designing a data management system and GIS for the Directorate of Minerals, Sultanate of Oman. The design process includes an inventory of existing data. We are currently trying to determine the projection and spheroid parameters of the topographic maps of Oman (250K and 100K scale), which we believe were prepared by the British Military some time ago. Can anyone help? We already have an email query in to the UK Ordinance Survey. Thanks. Jon Stirzaker Australian Geological Survey Organisation Canberra