Sue Haffner,

You are probably thinking of the following--

Index and Carto-Bibliography of Maps, 1789-1969 - CIS US Serial Set
Index, Part XIV (Bethesda, MD : Congressional Information Service,
c1995- )

...Which I see that we, and hardly anyone else, has cataloged!

Ted

--
Theodore S. Foster             Latin American & African Resources
Ohio University Library        Map Microform Nonprint Collections