     The Illinois State Library is not compliant now, but will be when we
     switch to DRA late this summer. So I'm told.

Subject: Re: Map Libraries with Z39.50 server
Author:  Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>  at sos08410
Date:    2/25/98 3:04 PM

Spokane public library's catalog Http://spokpl.lib.wa.us  is Z39.50
compliant. It also allows searching by record type (maps) and title, author
or subject.  However, very few maps are actually cataloged (mostly maps from
our Northwest History collection) so I am not sure if you want to point to
it.

Jim Pace

At 05:24 PM 2/24/98 EST, you wrote:
>------------------
>Is there any Map Libraries equipped with a Z39.50 server? If so, we
>would like to hear from you. If you don't mind sharing this information,
>please send me your profile (email and/or web addresses, etc).
>
>Many thanks.
>Ir=E8ne Kumar,
>Information Services/Service d'information,
>Earth Sciences Information Centre/Centre d'information sur les sciences
>de la Terre,
>Natural Resources Canada/Ressources naturelles Canada
>Tel.: (613)947-3326
>Fax: (613) 943-1549
>Email: ikumar=40gsc.nrcan.gc.ca

Jim Pace  [log in to unmask]