Subject: SILK SURVIAL MAPS
Author:  "Montgomery B. Walker" <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    3/20/98 2:57 PM

Iam a graduate student working on a cartographic history project. I am
interested in an information concerning maps printed on silk during the
World War Two era (Before, during, and after).If you have any knowledge,
thoughts, suggested references, please let me know. Thank you in advance
to any and all.

Monty Walker
CSU, Chico
Chico, CA