----------------------------Original message---------------------------- With an invitation in hand to attend the International Federation of Library Associations conference, I find that my going to the Amsterdam meet is contingent on a roommate to share expenses, etc., as this will be on my own dime. Any folk, of the female persuasion, planning to attend and need to also save pennies? uhhh, dollars/guilders? Is there a recommended hotel maps-l folk have encountered? Please email me if so, would appreciate hearing from you. Alice Hudson Map Division, NYPL [log in to unmask]