Hi!

I've had a couple of questions about this set of stereograms since arriving at
UIUC.

My understanding is that they are still available for purchase through the
university's Printing Services, in particular the Photographic Services and
Stores people.  Call 217/333-4671 and ask for Sue Lake.  According to last
year's university phone book, she's in charge of the "Aerial stereogram print
collection."  This collection is the set that was pulled together by the
committee Sue T-C mentioned in her question.

I don't have any more details than that -- haven't actually made it over to
Photographic Services myself to see exactly what they have.

Hope that this helps!  I'd be interested in knowing how helpful the folks at
Photographic Services are....  please let me know if you do contact them.

jmj

--
Jenny Marie Johnson
Map and Geography Library