I'm writing a Master's thesis on relationships between the quality of
automated parcel maps and the resulting parcel-based benefits - within
local government. I haven't found much in the literature about this topic,
and would appreciate your help.

Specifically, I'm looking for methods of measuring the quality of digital
parcels, and methods of measuring parcel-based benefits.  If you know of
any published literature, conference papers, or informal studies about this
topic, I would love to hear about them, or also any individuals that have
experience in this area.

Please reply to me directly. Thanks in advance for your help.

Paul Vastag

Graduate Student
Land Resources Program
Institute for Environmental Studies