Just as my collegues from Omnimap Resources we are also able to deliver all
the Falk Plan products via Nilson and Lamb ( in our country ) but this is
unnecessary expensive as Nilson also wants to earn some money. We are able
to deliver straight from the producers of this CD-ROM.

Please contact us if you are interested by personal e-mail.

Yours sincerely, signed Peter Nugter.

At 04:08 PM 4/6/98 EDT, you wrote:

>I recently saw a very nice CD-ROM street atlas of Copenhagen that
>included air photography as well as variable scales and a walking/
>car routing tool. My understanding is that this sells for about
>$70 or so. I would be interested in learning where this and other
>European products of this nature can be obtained.

>Professor Duane F. Marble   E-mail:    [log in to unmask]
>Dept. of Geography          Home Page: http://www.geography.ohio-state.edu
>The Ohio State University   Telephone: (614) 292-2250
>Columbus, OH 43210          Fax:       (614) 292-6213

NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS: [log in to unmask]

NEW URL: http://www.mapswap.nl

However the OLD e-mail address and the OLD URL mentioned BELOW will still
function as long as they are mentioned here in this signature!

OLD E-MAIL ADDRESS: [log in to unmask]

OLD URL: http://www.noord.bart.nl/~pnugter/index.html

ORDINARY MAIL ADDRESS:

MAPSWAP