----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I have a librarian who has a patron who wants a "county" map of the province of Quebec, especially south of Montreal. I've seen conflicting lists of what these divisions are called and how many there are. I don't seem to have anything other than the map in the Canada National Atlas on census divisions of 1961. The provincial highway map doesn't seem to show these divisions, nor does any other Canadian atlas I have. A few atlases and wall maps are listed in Cart-Canadiana but I don't have them. I tried an Internet search to no avail. I thought I remembered something about a Quebec site announced on MAPS-L not too long ago, but don't find it in my note pile. Thanks in advance for the help.