This is a shameless plug for a new map of Mozambique authored by a
former Cleveland resident. I am posting this is in the interest of
collection development since I know how difficult it is to obtain
maps for such areas.
Mark Zannoni has released a well-researched transportation map of
Mozambique, full color, 12 x 18 in., showing roadways, railways and
airports (ISBN 1-889748-05-6) $17.95. Available from Cleveland Map
Company, 322 West 14th St., Suite 1B, NY, NY 10014-5021.
Mark is also the author of the Visitor's Map and Guide to Cleveland.
For more info about either map see www.clevelandmap.com or e-mail
  Maureen Farrell                Email: [log in to unmask]
  Map Collection                 Phone: (216)623-2880
  Cleveland Public Library         Fax: (216)902-4978
  325 Superior Avenue
  Cleveland, OH  44114             http://www.cpl.org