----------------------------Original message---------------------------- For you Canadians- I thought y'all would get a chuckle out of the spread of Bobness to a Canadian who's been pretty unconnected to Canada for a while (that happens when you're an archaeologist doing your disseration work!). He's about 3/4s of the way through a three-year stint in the wildest wilds of northwestern Western Australia (WAY farther out in the boonies than Croc Dundee ever dreamed of). However, he does have a satellite web and email connection. I dropped him the both the Bob answers in today's email from the list and got back one of the fastest replies I've ever received from him even though it ought to be around 7am the day after tomorrow about now. At the moment, he's gone off to search the web for more about Bob. Thanks for keeping him in touch! ;-) vh \ / Virginia R. Hetrick, here in 90H2O O Bellnet: 310.206.7588 Oo Email: [log in to unmask] http://www.ioa.ucla.edu/~hetrick Site of the month: http://www.2chicks.org/