------------------
Being from Quebec and having worked in a map library I believe that your
patron might be refering to a map of the MRCs of Quebec (Municipalit=E9 (?)
R=E9gional de Comt=E9).  These maps are produced either for individual MRCs =
or
else for all MRCs in a given region.  As far as I know, the maps are
produced by the MRCs offices themselves, although the overview maps may be
produced by a Quebec government division.

Sorry, that's all I remember=21  Hope that the above starts you on the right
track..