------------------
You are cordially invited to ESRI's 18th Annual User Conference, to be held =
July
27-31 in San Diego, CA.  A one day pre-conference workshop designed =
especially
for those using GIS in Libraries will be held Sunday, July 26th.

The pre-conference workshop will focus on the use of GIS in libraries.  It =
will
provide an overview of GIS concepts as well as the software applications
ArcExplorer and ArcView GIS. In addition, we will explore topics of =
particular
interest to you, such as the use of data sources available through the
depository program (DRGs, DOQs, DEMs), the use of the Internet for =
publishing
maps and data, and, of course, the recently released 3D Analyst Extension =
for
ArcView GIS.  The cost of the pre-conference workshop is =2450.

We also have special events planned during the conference such as =
presentations
by your colleagues using GIS in libraries and technical sessions focused on
issues of importance to you.

Registration information is forthcoming in both the 1998 User Conference
Brochure and ESRI's website (www.esri.com).  If you have questions, please
contact me at (612) 454 0600 or alee=40esri.com.

Hope to see you there=21=21

Angela Lee
ESRI Schools and Libraries Program
1305 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 250