----------------------------Original message---------------------------- The University of Florida Libraries has switched to a new EMAIL system and I now have a new address. It is: [log in to unmask] During the last few months the UF Libraries have been switching to Gateways from Macs at the same time they were switching the EMAIL system. The Macs were not configured to handle the new mail system. Unfortunately, I was one of the people who had problems and a number of my messages were eliminated. Apparently, I also did not receive various incoming messages and some posted to MAPS-L. The problem was spasmodic so it is difficult to trace which messages may have gone astray. So if there are readers out there who have not received expected mail from me, would you please contact me? To the rest on MAPS-L, please forgive this personal message. Thank you HelenJane Armstrong, PhD Head, Map & Imagery Library George A. Smathers Library University of Florida PO Box 117011 Gainesville, Florida 32611-7011 EMAIL: [log in to unmask]