Aloha Doug,

I'll fax you the shipping list right away!

By the way, we get good response on USGS claims by simply MAILING
them to the attention of Ms. Ruth Flowers at USGS-Denver.  Her
name/address is shown on the top of all USGS Nat'l Mapping Program
shipping lists.  Snail-mailing may not be the speediest way possible,
but it does work for us.  Good luck!

Aloha,
Ross Togashi
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Hamilton Library - Map Collection   [log in to unmask]