Nat,

Watershed (a.k.a., hydrologic unit) boundaries are available online via the URL
provided by Terry Higgins
   http://water.usgs.gov/public/GIS/huc.html
at both 1:250,000 and 1:2 million scales.  The specific URL for the 250K
information is
   http://water.usgs.gov/lookup/getspatial?huc250k
The data is in both Arc/INFO export format and SDTS format.

 Hope this helps,
 Charley Hickman -- Geographer
 U.S. Geological Survey -- Rolla, Missouri
 http://mapping.usgs.gov/
 http://mcmcweb.er.usgs.gov/

>>> Terry Higgins 05/27 9:11 AM >>>
... I spoke with Mark Negri of WRD in Reston, the "keeper of the HUC
coverages",
 or at least he use to be, and this is the website where the coverages can be
accessed.  It explains the details and is available in 1:2m and 1:250k scale.
  http://water.usgs.gov/public/GIS/huc.html
Scroll to the bottom of the page for links to the metadata, which in
turn have links to the data sets/coverages themselves.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have questions or run into
problems.

Terry