----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I have had a copy of Intergraph's GeoMedia WebMap literally thrust upon me. It looks like an interesting program, and I am considering using it to distribute both raster and vector maps on the Web. Intergraph has some links to projects using GeoMedia on its Web site ( http://www.maps.intergraph.com), but I am not sure they give a very complete picture of what the program can do. Have any of you had experience with this program? I would like to hear any reactions (positive or negative). How does it compare with ESRI's Map Objects? Do any of you have or know of particularly good applications of GeoMedia on the Web? Please respond to the list rather than to me personally, as I believe this subject could be of fairly wide interest.