     One of our intrepid graduate students is trying to create a digital
model of the area around Serengetti National Park.  He would like to
digitize the following sheets from the Tanzania Geological Map Series
(1:125,000 scale): 13, 14, 23, 24, 25.  He also needs the 1:250,000
topographic sheets covering the same area.  He asked me for soil and
vegetation maps at similar scales, but as near as I can tell they have not
been produced at scales larger than 1:4,000,000.  If I am wrong, please let
me know.

     Is anybody willing to lend any of the above?  Please respond to me
personally rather than to the list.