A patron who is preparing a documentary on the Three Gorges Dam is looking
for topographic quadrangles covering the areas between Chongqing,-Wuhan on
the Yangtze River in China. We've got the following AMS topoquads from the
1950's at 1:250,000, which do cover the area:

Tzu-chung NH49-3
I-chang NH 49-7
Chien-shih NH 49-6
Feng-chien NH 49-2.

She is interested however in something more recent and at a larger scale.

I've dug through some catalogs (commerical and library) and not found
anything more recent or at the right scale. (There have been plenty of
Russian Military topo maps of the area but the scale is too small).

Anyone out there have anything they would be willing to loan? or offer
suggestions on where to purchase? (We have some publications on order about
the Three Gorges project that contain detalied maps but these have been on
order for months......)

Thanks, any pointers/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa Wishard

Lisa A. Wishard, Earth and Mineral Sciences Librarian
The Pennsylvania State University
Earth and Mineral Sciences Library,  105 Deike Building
University Park, PA 16802
phone: 814/865-3694   FAX: 814/865-1379
email: [log in to unmask]    web: http://vector.gis.psu.edu/emsl/