----------------------------Original message---------------------------- A researcher here, working on a book about travel/tourism literature--as in touristy fliers, postcards, posters, etc. is seeking the names of curators of such, experts, collectors, whatever. Any ideas out there? Think kitsch, think fun, and think about who you know who curates a collection, perhaps as part of a travel history collection/library... He has or will examine various archives, as in American Express and Rand McNally, but those collections are almost too serious for him I think. He is also looking for articles written about this stuff. NOw where is my copy of LCSH anyway... Many thanks for your assistance, Alice Hudson Map Division, NYPL [log in to unmask]