There is a good article in the June issue of GIS World which compares
Feature Manipulation Engine (FME) from Surrey, British Columbia,
Canada-based Safe Software, GeoMorph from Green Bay, Wis.-based Application
Software Technologies Inc. and Geographic Translator from Gardiner,
Maine-based Blue Marble Geographics.

It can be accessed on-line at :
http://www.geoplace.com/print/gw/1998/0698/698sdata.htm

- Gary Hubbs

Gary Hubbs
Project Consultant (Mapping/GIS)
Loxley Intergraph (Thailand) Ltd.
Vongvanij Building B, 20th floor
100/2 Rama IX Road, Huay Kwang,
Bangkok 10320, Thailand

telephone :
(662) 645 0103-7, 645 0112-4 (extension 105)
fax :
(662) 645 0115

Websites :
http://www.intergraph.loxley.co.th