Dear Maps-Lers--

The University of Georgia Libraries has just completed a retrospective conversion of their Map Collection.  At this time, I would like to express a big thank you to those of you who so graciously answered my questions and/or upgraded recon records during this project:

Paige Andrew (Penn State University)
Phil Hoehn (Stanford University)
Sam Manivong (Northern Illinois University Reference Dept.)
Christopher JJ Thiry (Colorado School of Mines)
Hannie Wei (Dartmouth University)

Also, please feel free to contact me about any GUA $c GUA k-level records entered between Novemeber 1997 and July 1998 that you run across in OCLC.  I will be more than happy to entertain questions you might have about these recon records.

Thanks again!
Paula Moehle
Paula E. Moehle
Map/Media Cataloger