All,

I sent the following message (slightly editied) to those individual authors who contributed articles to the forthcoming special double issue of Cataloging & Classification Quarterly on cataloging cartographic materials yesterday. Since both Mary Larsgaard and myself have mentioned this publication to many individuals at different meetings and forums in the past six months, and also said that it would be published this summer, I felt it important to share the following information with those interested parties since it is a slight change in the anticipated publication schedule. Feel free to contact me personally with further questions. Additionally, you can see a list of article titles and their abstracts at Haworth's website under "Tables of Contents", volume 27, numbers 1-4 at the following URL:

http://www.haworthpressinc.com/ccq/ccq27nr1-4.html

Sincerely,

Paige Andrew
Guest Co-Editor