--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:48:49 -0400
From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Re: looking for a home for a nice map
Sender: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning!

After contacting a couple of map librarians on the West Coast who already have
copies of the following in their collections I've decided to cast the net a lot
wider! The following map needs a good home where it will be appreciated and
used. If anyone is interested please email me with a full mailing address and
I'll get it in the mail today. Don't worry about postage, we'll take care of
that from here. First come, first served!

Paige Andrew
PSU Libraries

> "Korea and vicinity : 1:3,000,000", by the National Geography Institute,
> Ministry of Construction & Transportation, Republic of Korea, 1998.

> Its a four-color map with relief shown by gradient tints, shading
> and spot heights and depth shown by gradient tints. Shows Korea, Japan, and
> portions of China.
>
> Would you be interested in providing a nice, comfortable, happy home for
> this little guy? (oh, its on one sheet). Let me know and I'll promptly roll
> him up in a tube and send him on his way.

--- End Forwarded Message ---