Region Livestock CDE Results

Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Nov 2018 13:18:24 -0500

Teachers

I want to start out by thanking Irwin County High School for all their
hard work in setting the building up for the CDE and hosting the CDE
yesterday. I also want to thank all the Teachers that helped
yesterday, a CDE of this size would not be possible with out a lot of
help-Thank you.

Now for the results- The top two Junior and Senior Teams from each
Area will advance to the State CDE to be held in March in Athens.

Area 5
Junior
1st place Team -C. A. Gray Middle and Advisor James Hunter
2nd place Team- C. A. Gray Junior High and Advisor Blaze Bridges
High Individual- Dani Stodghill from Lee County High

Senior
1st place Team - Tift County High and Advisor Carl Nichols
2nd place Team- Pataula Charter and Advisor Bert Bodiford
High Individual - Gage Nichols from Tift County High

Area 6
Junior
1st place Team- Ech0ls Middle and Advisor Shelby Corbett
2nd place Team- Bacon Middle and Advisor Edmund Thrift
High Individual - Kenna Corbett from Echols Middle

Senior
1st place Team- Coffee High and Advisor Michael Berry
2nd place Team- Ware Co. High and Advisor Eric Hickox
High Individual - Grace Flanders from Berrien High

Congratulation to the winners and good luck to the Teams going to State.

Complete results are attached.

If one of your students has a 0 for a placing class they did not
bubble a placement for that class- I checked every one.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher