July 9, 2007
This is a reminder that today is the deadline for submitting abstracts to us for presentations at the
New Tools and Genomic/Postgenomic Resources workshops and the FASEB meeting in Tucson.
Topics that will be covered based on abstracts already received include:
- Proteomic Analysis Using Mass Spectrometry
- Paramecium community reannotation project.
- Ciliate Ortholog Database
- Cloning by complementation in Tetrahymena
- High Efficient Transformation of Tetrahymena by Codon Optimized Neomycin Resistant Gene
- An update on Paramecium post-genomic approaches
- Tetrahymena functional genomics for the laboratory and the classroom
- A ~380K-probe gene expression microarray for T. thermophila: Design, data and its analysis.
- A ~380K-probe copy number (Comparative Genomic Hybridization) microarray for T.
thermophila: Design, data and its analysis.
If you would like to hear more detail about any of these topics, or topics not mentioned here,
please let us know right away.
Eduardo Orias <[log in to unmask]>
Doug Chalker <[log in to unmask]>