]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GLYCAM-L Home

GLYCAM-L  June 2018

GLYCAM-L June 2018

Re: vina-carb (error in opening canonicals.txt)

Laura Morris <[log in to unmask]>

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jun 2018 09:10:12 -0400

text/plain

Thanks Oliver! That was exactly the problem.

I couldn't find the page you referenced (on my own). When I went to the publication materials I didn't see it nor did I see any reference to it anywhere else.

Do you think someone could put a link in the block that has the link (etc.) for the program? I've seen it in other blocks, most notably BFMP.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Laura