]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CILIATEMOLBIO-L Home

CILIATEMOLBIO-L  May 2005

CILIATEMOLBIO-L May 2005

Fw: Workshop: Advances in Genome Technology and Bioinformatics

Eduardo Orias <[log in to unmask]>

Eduardo Orias <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 May 2005 08:32:37 -0700

text/plain

Dear colleagues:
I forward this workshop announcement in case anyone in the ciliate research
community is interested.
Best regards,
Ed