]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SHOREBIRDS Home

SHOREBIRDS  November 2005

SHOREBIRDS November 2005

Fw: [SHOREBIRDS] You are cordially invited ...

"Norman D.van Swelm" <[log in to unmask]>

Norman D.van Swelm

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:27:00 +0100

text/plain

In that case Jack it confirms my view that your bird is a Ringed Plover
Charadrius hiaticula and not a Semipalmated. The bill seems too long for
Semipalmated as well.
All the best, Norman

> > Well am I right Jack that the whole bill is dark?
> > > Norman

> Jack Daynes wrote:> Norman, I'd have to rely on the photos that you see on
the site for that information. It was over two years ago that I took those
photos. Unlike my camera, my memory is not photographic  ;-)<