Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SHOREBIRDS Home

SHOREBIRDS  July 2008

SHOREBIRDS July 2008

Re: [BIRDWG01] (Eskimo Curlew) Damn few and they're not all dead!

Jerry Tangren <[log in to unmask]>

Jerry Tangren <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Jul 2008 08:24:00 -0700

text/plain

I wouldn't worry about the plumage color, but that bill just looks funny for
any bird. Any chance the photo was enhanced to bring out its shape?

I'd also like to believe. Whatever happened to the secret Canadian breeding
population of the late 20th century?

--Jerry <[log in to unmask]>