mid winter conference

Todd Dobson <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:33:01 -0500

text/plain

Hey Mr. Teasley, will you forward this to russell, I along with the 6
other area one teachers who I assigned to be on committees will be coming
on wednesday night, and will need lodging for wednesday along with
thursday night.  Will you please let me know what we need to do when you
get a chance.
thanks

Todd Dobson