AGED-NORTH February 2009

Ag. Communications registration

Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:18:39 -0500

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday, February 5, 2009

White County High School
Oconee County High School
Hart County High School
North Oconee High School
Alcovy High School
Madison County Freshman Academy
Morgan County High School
Newton County High School

Directions to Madison County Middle School:

School Address- 3215 Hwy 172 Comer, GA 30629

From Athens

Take Hwy 29 North

Turn Right onto Hwy 72 (at Athens Tech)

Stay on Hwy 72 through Colbert

Turn left onto Hwy 172 (towards Bowman)

Travel about 4 miles on Hwy 172

Turn left into Madison Co. Middle School

Drive around the left side of the school to the rear of the building,
this is a large parking lot for buses and other vehicles.

The Ag room is just inside the double doors on the left.

From Danielsville/Commerce

Take Hwy 98 towards Comer

Travel about 5 miles to the four way stop (Paoli Junction)

Turn right onto Hwy 172

Travel about 1.5 miles

Turn right into Madison Co. Middle School

--
Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA