Weekly Announcements

"Lila R. Grisar" <[log in to unmask]>

Lila R. Grisar

Fri, 8 May 2009 16:39:03 -0400

text/plain

Congratulations to you all—-including graduating students--for finishing the Spring semester! This is the last SISA-L announcement for Spring 2009. Over the summer, SISA-L announcements will be posted every other week or as needed.

If you are leaving UGA and wish to remove yourself from this list serv, please see the instructions at the bottom of this announcement.

All the best, and thanks for reading--

*************************************
In This Issue:

1. Study Abroad Walk-In Advising-ON HOLD til FALL 2009
2. Options Abroad Sessions on hold until Fall 2009
3. 25th Annual UGA Study, Work & Travel Abroad Fair: Sept 30 –Oct 1, 2009
4. Been to our Facebook page?
5. OIE 2009 Photo Contest: The World in Pictures
6. WAIVE YOUR FEES WHILE ABROAD!!!
7. NO COFFEE HOUR THIS WEEK
8. TAIWANESE CULTURAL FESTIVAL, May 9th
9. Spanish Conversation Group: April 30
10. Register on-line with US Embassy Overseas
11. CREDIT APPROVAL FORM REMINDER
12. Study Abroad Scholarship Section
13. Unsubscribe from SISA-L

1. Study Abroad Walk-In Advising-ON HOLD til FALL 2009

Study Abroad’s new walk-in advising in Memorial Hall will resume in Fall 2009. Walk-ins are to an easy way to stop by and learn about options for studying, working, or volunteering abroad!

Memorial Hall, conference room 233 (in the ICA Department suite).

Thursdays: 9:00-12:00 pm
Fridays: 1:00-5:00 pm

2. Options Abroad Sessions on hold until Fall 2009

During the Fall and Spring semesters, advisors in the Office of Study Abroad offer informational sessions three times a week in our office. These Options Abroad Sessions are suspended during the summer months. For information about planning to study abroad, UGA students are invited to contact our office to schedule an appointment with one of our advisors: (706) 425-3274

3. 25th Annual UGA Study, Work & Travel Abroad Fair: Sept 30 –Oct 1, 2009

SAVE THE DATE!