Area I Wildlife CDE

Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:00:25 -0400

text/plain

Teachers, thanks to all that prepared a team for the North Region
Wildlife CDEs.  We had 41 teams to compete in Area II and 30 teams in
Area I for a total of 71 teams from the North Region participating,
making this one of our largest CDEs in the North Region.  Top three
Junior teams and top three Senior teams from Area I and from Area II
will advance to the State CDE.  More information will be send soon on
the state event.

Thanks to the Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources and to
Bill Lott for providing help at both CDEs.  Thanks to Sonoraville High
School Ag. Ed. teachers and FFA members for hosting the Area I CDEs
and providing refreshments.

Results for the Area I Wildlife CDE is below.  Complete set of scores
will be sent out shortly.

Junior Wildlife CDE
Gold Emblem
1. Bowden