CILIATEMOLBIO-L June 2011

Ciliates in the Classroom workshop and the Undergraduate Researcher Mini-symposium in Crete

Douglas Chalker <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:38:32 -0400

text/plain

June 10, 2011
To: The Ciliate Research Community
From: Emily Wiley and Doug Chalker
Re: Ciliates in the Classroom workshop and the Undergraduate Researcher Mini-symposium in
Crete

The organizers of FASEB Ciliate Molecular Biology conference have solicited us to organize the
"Ciliates in the Classroom" workshop and the Undergraduate Researcher Mini-symposium.  If you
are planning on attending the conference in Crete and would like to contribute to either of these
two forums, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can add you to these sessions.  We
would particularly like to know if you have undergraduates attending that could be encouraged to
present their work in this Mini-symposium.  This was a highlight at the last meeting and we would
appreciate bringing this opportunity to the attention to your students.

If you would like to contribute to the Ciliates in the Classroom workshop, please contact Doug
If you are or have an undergraduate student that would like to speak at the conference, please
contact Emily <