]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GLYCAM-L Home

GLYCAM-L  October 2020

GLYCAM-L October 2020

Re: GLYCAM compatibility with AMBER force fields

Lachele Foley <[log in to unmask]>

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Oct 2020 09:57:59 -0400

text/plain

Just make sure you use a recent version of GLYCAM06.  The document at
the link below explains in more detai.  But, if you use the most
recent version of GLYCAM06, you will be fine.

http://glycam.org/docs/help/2014/07/02/which-protein-force-fields-are-compatible-with-glycam/

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley