Language Workers/Interpreters Needed

The World Congress Ctr. is looking for students interested in gaining some
language work experience for a few days at a trade show in Atlanta.
Hospitality workers/interpreters will be needed to help out near
registration with basic "no-stress" needs May 16-18 at the Georgia World
Congress Ctr. for $13/hour. Languages that I need are Japanese, Chinese,
Russian, Portuguese, Polish, German and French. For more information, call
Sarah Rowan, 541-685-9858 or e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>.

********************************

Study Abroad Scholarships

For students interested in attending any of the upcoming Summer 2000 terms
at The American State College in London, a limited number of scholarships
are still available.  For information on how to apply, please contact Anne
Price, Director of International Administration, at 1-888-521-5214 or
<[log in to unmask]>. Courses are offered in Liberal Arts,
International Business, Interior Design, Historic Restoration,
Fashion/Costume Design, Merchandising and Multimedia Art & Design.
Applications and information on The American State College are available
online at: <http://www.americanstate.edu>.

********************************

Mobility International - International Exchange Programs in Eugene, Oregon
and Costa Rica

Mobility International USA (MIUSA) is currently seeking participants with
and without disabilities from diverse cultural backgrounds for upcoming
2000 international exchange programs in Eugene, Oregon and Costa Rica.
MIUSA is looking for people who are excited about new experiences and
committed to work across cultural and ability differences to promote
inter-cultural understanding. Partial scholarships are available for all
programs. For the complete announcement, please reply to this e-mail.

********************************

Internship Opportunity in Mexico

The Universidad de la Sierra, A.C. (USAC) has 3-4 English and/or French
teaching internship position openings for the fall 2000 (August-December)
semester at their Huauchinango, Puebla campus. The program is designed to
give graduate students enrolled in accredited TESOL programs and recent MA
TESOL graduates an opportunity to gain valuable international teaching
experience. On occasion, the program has openings for interns who have
Bachelor's degrees coupled with a strong interest in Mexican culture and
language teaching. Interns receive free housing, some meals, partial
airfare reimbursement and a monthly living stipend. For the complete
announcement, please reply to this e-mail.

********************************

Student Quotes - From a student currently studying in Scotland

Things are awesome here.  I have had the time of a lifetime and there still
2 more months to spend here!!! . . . I am so thankful that I had this
opportunity and that I took it -- it has truly changed my life. . . I would
so recommend this chance to anyone.  It has taught me a lot.

Office of International Education
University of Georgia
201 Barrow Hall
Athens, GA  30602-2407