Hi everyone and happy International Education Week!

We want to be sure that all of you remember to attend the 4th annual
Thanksgiving Feast on Monday, November 24, 2003, at the Milledge Avenue
Baptist Church at 1690 South Milledge Avenue.  Dinner will begin promptly at
6:00 pm.  You do NOT need to bring anything with you and this dinner is FREE
for all international students and their families.  If you would like to
take pictures during the event, please bring a camera with you.   :)

If you would like transportation to the location, ISL will be providing a
bus for all international students on Monday, Nov. 24, at 5:30 pm at
Memorial Hall.  Students and their families should plan to meet us at the
Bulldog Statue at Memorial Hall Plaza on the Psychology / Journalism side of
the building at 5:30 pm sharp.  We will also be providing transportation
home for students after the dinner is over (in the Athens area only,
please).  PLEASE be on time for the bus.    :)  :)

If you have NOT yet signed up for the dinner and would like to come, please
call ISL at 542-5867 to register.  If you have any questions or need
directions, contact ISL.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday evening!

smiles,
ISL Staff

International Student Life
University of Georgia
210 Memorial Hall
Athens, Georgia 30602-3108

706-542-5867

Leigh Poole, Coordinator
Ana Bonfante, International Student Advisor
Jackie Minus, Administrative Assistant
Jeongyi Lee, Graduate Assistant