Dear All,
         On behalf of Cristina Miceli, Ted Clark and myself, I want to
encourage you to register for the upcoming FASEB meeting on Ciliate
Molecular Biology in Il Ciocco Italy August 3-8 (http://src.faseb.org) .
         In addition to the Porter Endowment support for Graduate Students,
we also anticipate having funds to assist you with the registration.  We
will give priority to graduate students, postdocs, and early career faculty
with funds generously provided by EMBO and NSF.
         The deadline for registration without a penalty payment is June
30.  See you in Il Ciocco!
         Cheers,
         Judy

C:/DOCUME~1/JUDITH~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.gi

Judith Van Houten, Ph.D.
University of Vermont
Department of Biology
Burlington, VT 05405