Dear Ag Education Staff & Teacher,
I thought I would give you a update on evacuees who are being housed at the FFA-FCCLA Center in Covington. At this time there are around 375 individuals on site.
Todd Teasely and the camp staff has done a wonderful job helping these individuals. There has been a tremendous outpouring of donations and physical help at the camp.
As part of the Ag Ed family, you can feel good about what our camp has provided for these individuals.
I have had many teachers and staff members calling and asking how can they help! At this present time we are trying to provide each individual at the camp a $20 dollar gift card from Wal-Mart.
If you could bring your gift cards ($20 increments only) to your area meeting, I will see that the cards are distributed. If you dont have time to buy the cards a cash donation will be accepted and we will purchase the cards for your chapter.
If you have any question, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Scott M. Carey
Director of Development & Leadership
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA RD