Several of you, have requested the agenda for the Yancey Bros field day.  I am Forwarding you Jeff's E-mail.

Thanks

Todd
----- Forwarded by Todd Teasley/SLA/Other Agency/GADOE on 09/29/05 10:55 AM -----
Jeff Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>

09/28/05 09:11 PM

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
cc
Subject Re: Yancey Bros. Field Day at Atlanta Motor Speedway

(See attached file: College Field Day.pdf)

Agenda for College Field Day

The Gates open at 12 Noon

12pm - 5pm Nextel Cup Qualifying,  and Craftsman Truck Qualifying

3pm - 5pm There will be a presentation in one of the Ballrooms located at
the Speedway. Box meal provided during this time.
     3pm -4pm Presentation about Diesel programs sponsored by Yancey Bros.
Co. and Career Opportunities that are available.
     4pm - 5pm Autograph Session with NASCAR Drivers for Bill Davis Racing

5pm -  ?  Nextel Cup Qualifying

We are looking to include Seniors & Juniors that may have some interest in
technical programs Please feel free to call me if you have any questions
770-819-5178 or email [log in to unmask]