The Georgia FFA Alumni will have State FFA Alumni Council members and
directors at each of the Area meetings next week.  We have a separate room
next to the room where the teachers will be meeting.  This would be a
great opportunity to invite a parent, an Alumni member or two or any of
your local supporters to attend this meeting.  Alumni Council members will
review forms, deadlines and membership information with those that you
bring.  We will have handouts that should be of help to your Alumni
members.

Suggestions on possible fund-raising activities will be featured.  If you
have been thinking about the possibility of having a booster club
organization for your program to help you raise funds for your program -
like they do in other chapters, then invite one or two key people to
attend this meeting with you.

Please e-mail me back and let me know if you are planning on bringing
anyone and the possible numbers so that we can be prepared for them.
Please indicate which Area meeting you will be attending. Please feel free
to invite your entire Alumni officer team or any supporters that you would
like to have learn more about the Alumni.

Area Meetings will be held at the following locations next week on either
Tuesday, Sept. 6 or Thursday, Sept. 8.

Area 1 - 5:00 pm Thursday - North Metro Tech
Area 2 - 5:00 pm Tuesday - Banks County High School
Area 3 - 4:45 pm Thursday - Crawford County High School
Area 4 - 4:45 pm Tuesday - Swainsboro High School
Area 5 - 4:30 pm Tuesday - ABAC Library
Area 6 - 4:30 pm Thursday - Waycross-Ock. Tech College

Thanks,
Blane

Blane Marable
Georgia FFA Alumni Association