Many of you have contacted me with concerns over the Forestry Events at the
Georgia National Fair.  Maybe this will help alleviate some of the
challenges.  If you are planning on entering a chapter display, mini-booths
or tree i.d. notebooks, you have to pre-register these with the GNF by
September 21.  If you are going to have a team(s) in the Forestry Tree ID
contest, you do not have to pre-register them with me; however, you will
need to furnish the fair with the information that you should have received
from Mrs. Greene through the ag ed listserv if they are not exhibiting
livestock that day.  If you have any more questions, please feel free to
contact me.

John Allen Bailey
Central Region
Area Forest Resource Teacher