In reference to the email below I left off Counties Egilible . Please include that in your response . Thanks.

Billy Moss
Area Livestock Teacher
North Region FFA
204 Four Towers - UGA
Athens, GA  30602
Ph: 706-542-9775
F: 706-542-9602
"The Georgia 4-H and FFA youth livestock program
provides opportunites to develop life skills and
enhance knowledge in an ethical manner."

----- Forwarded by Billy Moss/SLA/Other Agency/GADOE on 09/21/2005 12:44 PM -----
Sent by: Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>

09/20/2005 08:38 PM
Please respond to bmoss