It's that time of year to gear up and get ready for the upcoming Show Season. I wanted to pass along an opportunity for your students to exhibit their cattle projects. Last year we had the first Wiregrass Winter Classic. It was a great success. We had 250+ entries. This year we are looking for a bigger crowd. We will again be showing steers by breed and recognizing the top 5 steers and heifers. I hope you will encourage your students to come to South Georgia to participate in the show. We try to have a laid back atmosphere so everyone can enjoy the experience. Entry forms will be available October 1st. I am attaching a flyer to distribute to your students. This show is open to all 4-H & FFA students currently in school. If you have questions please give me a call.

Jimmy Scott
Coordinator
Georgia Young Farmer Educational Program
ABAC 34    2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, Georgia 31794
229-386-3429
229-386-3457 Fax

Billy Moss
Area Livestock Teacher
North Region FFA
204 Four Towers - UGA
Athens, GA  30602
Ph: 706-542-9775
F: 706-542-9602
"The Georgia 4-H and FFA youth livestock program
provides opportunites to develop life skills and
enhance knowledge in an ethical manner."