To all Program Participants:

We have about six weeks left in the program and we don't need to loose any fuel. Our state goal is 520 tickets for each chapter to sell. This goal includes middle school that are involved also.

I have heard amazing updates from many of you. However, there are some chapters I have not hear from the entire program. If you have not contacted me with any program update information, please do so.

As home football games are coming to an end don't forget to incorporate ticket sales with your fall fairs and livestock shows. These are great places to display trucks and continue to sell tickets.

Please be sure you are communicating with your dealership.

As always,  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank You,
Shannon

Shannon Mayo
FFA Hometown Scholarship Program