I do not have an exact number of tickets, but I think we are above 400.
We are selling tickets with a truck on display at the football game this
Friday.  The dealership is also helping us get rental vehicles to go to
the national FFA convention.  I am going to call the dealership tomorrow
and remind them about Friday and let them know how we are doing.  I still
have the article that ran in the paper that I need to send you.

Shannon Mayo <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>To all Program Participants:
>
>We have about six weeks left in the program and we don't need to loose
>any fuel. Our state goal is 520 tickets for each chapter to sell. This
>goal includes middle school that are involved also.
>
>I have heard amazing updates from many of you. However, there are some
>chapters I have not hear from the entire program. If you have not
>contacted me with any program update information, please do so.
>
>As home football games are coming to an end don't forget to incorporate
>ticket sales with your fall fairs and livestock shows. These are great
>places to display trucks and continue to sell tickets.
>
>Please be sure you are communicating with your dealership.
>
>As always,  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
>
>Thank You,
>Shannon
>

>Shannon Mayo
>FFA Hometown Scholarship Program
>662-312-1958

Amy Crump
Horticulture  Habersham Central High School
171 Raider Circle, Mt. Airy, GA 30563
Room 236
(706) 778-7161