Received this e-mail and thought some of you might be able to help her
out.  Please reply to her.

LM

Subject: FFA Officer Election Questions
From:    "Kristi Erisman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Mon, August 29, 2005 1:31 pm
To:      [log in to unmask]

Dear FFA Advisors and officers-

Hi my name is Krist Erisman and I am a Senior at
Centralia High School in Missouri.  I am also the
Secertary for my FFA Chapter.

Though we have already decided the officers for the
coming year we are wanting to change the system by
which we pick them.  All we know is that we want to
change and not what exactly what we want to do.  But
changing requries us to change our consititution.

That is why I am writing you because I am interested
in how other chapters choose their officers.  I found
your addresses via the internet.  And if you could
just take a few minutes to e-mail me your election
procedures I would greatly appericiate it.

Thank you,
Kristi Erisman