From: Justin Sealy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sep 22, 2005 9:05 AM

Please note that teachers should be aware that the
contest date and rules have changed. The contest will not be on December
13th due to ABAC having finals. However, I'm still at the mercy of the ABAC
officals for a contest date. The rescheduled date will either be in the last
week of November or the first full week of December. The contest changes
will include a team activity and practicums weighted 200 points each. Please
have teachers contact me for further information if needed. Thanks.

W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher
South Region - Department of Agriculture
229.328.8263

--
Frank B. Flanders, EdD
Agricultural Education